Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Re: Spam: URGENT REQUEST, REPLY FOR MORE DETAILS

s_ laafi wrote:
>DEARERST ,
>
>I MAKE THIS APPEAL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ANY FACTS OR OPINION
>EXPRESSED BY ME ARE GIVING IN CONFIDENCE AND SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL
>INFORMATION.
>
> CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE
>
> I AM MR SANSAN LAAFI THE MANAGER OF AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPT,BANK OF
>AFRICA (BOA)OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.BRANCH.I am contacting you
>based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep this as top
>secret.don't be scared or surprised, i am the manager of BANK OF AFRICA
>and i have an opportunity to transfer sum of US$15.5MILLION (FIFTEEN
>MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS) I have the courage to look for a
>reliable and Honest Person who will be capable for this important business
>Transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in
>Future.
>
>The owner of this account is PATRICK.ALOYSIUS.HOEY, foreigner and he is the
>executive manager of tunnels, bridges and terminals, Port Authority of New
>York and New Jersey.He died in world trade center as a victim of the
>September 11,2001 Incident that befall the United State of America, the
>bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim
>this money but without success, you can confirm through this website:
>http://www.september11victims.com/september11victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=1365
>
>
>And my Investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know
>anything About this account.I want to transfer this money into a safe
>foreign account abroad but I Don't know any foreigner,I know that this
>message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before,
>but be sure that it is real And A Genuine business.hope that you will never
>let me down in this transaction, at the conclusion of this business, you
>will be giving 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me. I look forward
>to your earliest reply by email for more details Thanks.
>
>Best regards
>MR SANSAN LAAFI
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
>http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Message offline contacts without any fire risk!

http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-ie/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home