Thursday, October 11, 2007

[Fwd: Spam: URGENT RESPONSE]



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Spam: URGENT RESPONSE
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:14:03 +0000
From: james owusu <jamesowusuz025@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <jamesowusu_zzz2007@myway.com>


From The Desk Of,URGENT RESPONSE
Mr James Owusu.
Heads Regional Manager,
International Commercial bank.
AccraGhana West Africa.

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr James Owusu. I am the Regional Manager of Ghanainternational commercial bank, accra branch Ghana. I write you thisproposal in good faith; I am married with two lovely children. I am aman of peace, and have sincere respect for human feelings and opinions.I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I. Asthe Regional Manager of Ghana international commercial bank , accrabranch Ghana it is my duty to send in a financial report to my headoffice in the capital city, Accra at the end of each business year.
EMail{ jamesowusu_zzz2007@myway.com }

On the course of last year, 2006 business report, I discoveredthat the branch in which I am the Manager made 9.3million United StatesDollars ($9,300,000.00) which my head office is not aware of and willnever be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call Escrow callaccount with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot bedirectly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is toassist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of thetotal funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, the transaction willbe executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you fromany breach of the law, it will be simply a bank-to-bank transfer, andall I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor ofthese funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head officecan order the transfer to your designated bank account under fewworking days.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very muchas you are the first and the only person I am contactingforthistransaction. send me an email as soon as you receive thismessage if you think so that we can go over the details. Thank you inadvance and may God bless you and your family.
Sincerely,
Mr James Owusu.


Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join thei'm Initiative now. It's free.   Make it count!


Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home