Thursday, May 29, 2008

Compliment...................



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Compliment........................
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:25:35 +0200
From: alex.george@gmail.it
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


Compliment,  My name is  Alex George, I work with Ghana Airport, I am a person that   is in charge of the Airport security warehouse.  There is one consignment that has been in our custody for a long time,   nobody has come for it. I decided to scanned it and I found out that   the consignment is filled with United State Dollars, 100 Dollars bills   through out. 7 million us dollars.  My reason of contacting you is for us to work together as one family,   so that you can stand as the owner of the consignment and I will make   sure that the consignment comes to you without any problem. After we   have successfully secure the consignment we are going to share the   money 50/50 among us and any expenses during the processing of this   business will be share 50/50 among us also.  My duty is to make sure that the consignment gets to you without any   problem..If you are interested in this transaction, kindly send me   your phone number so that the business will commence immediately  Thank you and God bless you in every of your human endeavor.   Regards  Alex George  ______ Hosting da 30 MEGA da 20 euro l'anno, incluso DNS, PHP5, 5 caselle di posta, alias illimitati. Tutti i dettagli su http://www.rodonet.eu  Messaggio inviato tramite http://www.gmail.it/    


Post up to 500 photo's a month to share with family and friends! Go to your free Windows Live Space now Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home