Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Re: Reasons


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Reasons
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 07:29:45 -0500
From: Abdullah Ahmed Yousef
Reply-To:


Good day, Looking for kind assistance!!
I am Abdullah Yousef Ahmed the AD to the Syrian President here in Aleppo Syria, I and my second in command came across some money that was parked in a trunk box and the money is worth over $ 13 million, in one of President Bashar al-Assad's allies house and we have moved the money out of the war zone to the United Nations office as a medical equipment, but we are looking for a trust worthy person that we can keep the above said money with him or her for safe keeping pending when we are going to finish the fight here in my country Syria. If you can be of a help kindly get back to us through this Email, and if you are not ready for the assistance please and please do not let this be known to the world as this may bring division among us the rebels. If my English is not too good please try to understand me and be of kind assistance to us. My private e-mail: abdullah_yousef@outlook.com
Yours sincerely
Abdullah Yousef Ahmed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home