Thursday, October 11, 2007

[Fwd: SEEKING FOR INVESTMENT!]



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SEEKING FOR INVESTMENT!
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:48:35 +0300
From: Mrs.ROSNI BINTI <rosni_binti1@util21.ro>
Reply-To: rosnibinti44@myway.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


Dear One!
I'm writting to solicite your assistance to invest in your country.In
my search for a business partner over the net for my proposedinvestment,
I found your contact information encouraging, as such, I am interestedto
establish partnership / investment with you in any available investment
project in your country.
I therefore wish to ask you if it is possible for me as a foreignerto invest/ partner with you in your country; in view that, if yourcountry bi-law
encourage foreign investor with sum of money that have no criminal
relatedorigin.
However, I am seeking for your cooperation and your urgent response.
Thanks in advance for your help. You can contact me on myE-mail:rosnibinti44@myway.com
Sincerely,
Rosni Binti


Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home