Saturday, June 07, 2008

your message



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: your message
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:24:02 -0700
From: YONGHONG WAN <yonghongwan111@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: YONGHONG WAN <bishopqinwang@yahoo.com.hk>
CC: recipient list not shown: ;


Complement of the day,
Thank you for reading my mail. i am Mrs. Yonghong Wan a staff of Standard Chartered Bank attached in Private Banking services. I am contacting you concerning a customer and, an investment placed under our banks management 4 years ago, I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication and I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.
My proposal;
I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct the finance firm to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you 50/50.. But on the other hand, you as a foreigner and also with all the necessary legal and official documentations from me and the presiding attorney and also with the authority vested upon me by the original depositor.
If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this email: yonghongwan113@yahoo.com.hk Please note that, I am a happily married with two kids. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.
I await your response.
Sincerely,
Yonghong Wan.


It's time to join the family - Get the next generation of Free Windows Live Services now! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home