Tuesday, September 02, 2008

URGENT RESPONSE



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 00:25:22 -0700
From: judetanko1@gmail.com
Reply-To: judetanko@yahoo.co.uk
To: judetanko1@gmail.com


Dear ,
Am Mr. Jude Tanko from Sierra Lone, I am contacting you for your kind assistance for investment here in South Africa.
I really want to invest towards real estate properties, Hotel and construction as the case may be, based on 2010.But if their is any other investment you think that will be profitable for me, please let me know. Am in South Africa for now and shall be waiting to hear from you. Do forward me with your direct contact number for further telephone conversations for better understanding.
Waiting for your urgent response.
Regards
Jude Tanko.


Free upgrade for your Windows Live Messenger! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home