Monday, August 24, 2009

FW: JFK International Airport

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. Patrick Brown [mailto:patrickb@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 August 2009 17:35
Subject: [SPAM] JFK International Airport

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am a Diplomat named Mr. Patrick Brown
,mandated to deliver your inheritance to
you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these
funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing
over
the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the
benefactor
when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK International Airport here in the United States of
America and before I can deliver the package (funds) to you, you have to
reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with
the right person:

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers
6. A Copy of Your Identification
After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall
contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be
bringing
your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.
Regards
Diplomat Mr. Patrick Brown
JFK International Airport,
New York

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home