Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FW: [SPAM] From Miss Grace Kiffa,

-----Original Message-----
From: Grace Kiffa [mailto:gracre12@yahoo.co.jp]
Sent: 13 August 2009 06:17
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [SPAM] From Miss Grace Kiffa,

From Miss Grace Kiffa,

My name is Miss Grace Kiffa,Originated from South Sudan.I gone through your
profile truely is quiet intresting to me, I decide to contact you I really
want to have a good and honest relationship with you. My father Dr. Kiffa
Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to
President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Kiffa
Arop and my mother including other top Military officers and top government
officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

I am a deaf girl. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in
France during one of his business trips abroad year Friday May 02,
2008.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been
masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God
knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6 years old, and since then
my father took me so special.Before his death on Friday May 02, 2008 he
called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that
he has the sum of US$8.5.000.000.(MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLARS)left in a
security company.

He further told him that he deposited the money with my name. I am a deaf
girl just 25 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know
what to do, Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds
and after the transaction I will come over and by your help I could settle
down and plan my future.This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs
as a result of incessant political crisis here in west Africa. The death of
my father actually brought sorrow to my life.I am in a sincere desire of
your humble assistance in this regards, I wish to invest under your care
please. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded But permit me to
ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me as you would do to your own relation?
2. Can I completely trust you as a reliable person?.
3.What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after the money has been transferred into your account?

Moreover, while I continue with my education I will like to invest my
money into lucrative business but I need you to put me
through,Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon
aspossible,Immedaitely I confirmed your willingness then I will tell you how
we will go about the transaction.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Grace Kiffa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home