Monday, March 08, 2010

FROM,THE DESK OF MR OMRA TANKO



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FROM,THE DESK OF MR OMRA TANKO
Date: 16 Feb 2010 09:42:08 -0800
From: Tanko Omra <tankoomra88@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: tankoomra88@yahoo.com
To:


You're invited to:
FROM,THE DESK OF MR OMRA TANKO
By your host:
Tanko Omra

Date:
Tuesday February 16, 2010
Time:
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Street:
Dear Friend,Please pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email, my name is Mr Omra Tanko, Bill and Exchange Manager in Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso. In my department, during the Auditing of the year 2008, I discovered an abounded sum of $20. (Twenty million dollars) that belongs to our deceased customer who unfortunately lost his life along with his family. I desperately need your assistance to secure and move this huge sums of money left behind by my late client to the sum of $20. (Twenty Million dollars) out from Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your own account. Meanwhile, for your smoothness of this transaction, I will pay you 40% of the total sum for your co-operation in this matter. If you know that you are interested and capable to handle this business transaction, reply me back through my private E-mail (mr.omra_tanko@apnamultan.com) yours Faithfully, Mr Omra Tanko

Will you attend?
RSVP to this invitation
Copyright � 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home