Monday, March 08, 2010

Dear Friend



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Dear Friend
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:45:07 GMT
From: Emmanuel Ebuwe <ebuweemanuel@gala.net>
Reply-To: ebuweemanuel@gala.net
To: . <.>


Dear Friend I am Mr Ebuwe Emanuel working with Islamic Development Bank(ISDB)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.  I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life  opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as  the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer over his fund US$10Million dollars.  He died with his family during their vacation journey.  I am waiting for your response for more details.  The fund is going to be share at the ratio of 60/30.30% for you and 60% for i and  my family which we are going to use for investment.and 10% for outstanding expenses.  Mr Ebuwe Emanuel   


Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home