Monday, August 24, 2009

FW: [SPAM] Good Day

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs. Anna Chavare [mailto:lasawanbao@sohu.net]
Sent: 18 August 2009 09:23
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [SPAM] Good Day

Good Day

I am Mrs. Anna Chavare a citizen of United State Of America, 48 years Old
with two Daughters, I reside here in New Braunfels Texas my residential
address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court ... Apt 303 , New Braunfels Texas
, United States , sequel to that I am one of those that executed NNPC
contract in Nigeria years ago and basically not yet paid. I had paid over
$20,000 United state dollar's trying to get my payment all to no avail, I
have made a trip over to west Africa and see how far this contract is going
to be schedule years back and see everything is real so please don't be
afraid.

Base on that I voluntarily accepted to travel down to Nigeria with all my
NNPC contact documents again, I was directed to meet Barrister Obodo Peter
(Esq.), who is one of the member of the NNPC contract award commute, with
which I contacted him on his phone numbers and he explained as well as exert
in all fact to me to call a spade a spade he made me understand that those
people that are contacting us through emails are fake, he took me to the
paying Bank, nominated by the federal Government of republic of Nigeria
which is the Central Bank of Nigeria were my contract fund was Finally
settled to me, I must have to thank God for making me achieve this goal
because I have finally received my NNPC contract funds of $5Million USD.

Barrister Obodo showed me the full details information of those that have
spent a lot of money on this but has not yet been paid so I saw you on
Beneficiaries list as one of those that have not receive this payment
including your email Address, which is the main reason I have decided to
email you in directions to contact Barrister Obodo Peter so that he can help
you have this fund transfer into your bank account without any delay.

I will advice you to stop dealing with those people they have nothing to do
with your fund, for all there are looking for is a way to exhort money and
find their way, the only person that can help you have this fund release
into your bank account is Barrister Obodo so I advice you to quickly contact
him now without wasting much time so as to commence with the transfer.

So below is the contact information you need.

Name: Barrister Obodo Peter
Office Address: 13, Bush Way , Mary Land Lagos Nigeria .
Email: obodopeter@web2mail.com
Tel +234-807-493-8690


You really have to stop dealing with those imposters that is contacting you
telling you that your fund is with them why your fund is never with them,
they are only taking advantage of you and will dry you up until you have
nothing to eat.

The only money I paid was just $550.00(Five Hundred and Fifty Dollars Only,
for (Non-Residence Clearance Certificate), this is necessary to be paid, so
you have to take note of that. I will advice you to contact Barrister Obodo
Peter so that he can help you to finalize your fund transfer instead of
dealing with those liars that will be turning You around asking you for
different kind of money to complete your transfer.

Thank You and God Blessed.

Mrs. Anna Chavare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home