Monday, August 24, 2009

FW: [SPAM] Certified Bank Check

-----Original Message-----
From: Alice Jane [mailto:info@finance.com]
Sent: 13 August 2009 14:29
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [SPAM] Certified Bank Check

Dear Friend.

I presume that you are doing ok, I am very happy to inform you about my
success in getting the transaction concluded and the funds transferred under
the help of a new partner from U.K.

Presently I'm in Japan doing investment in real estate with my own share of
the funds. Meanwhile I didn't forget all your past efforts so now that God
has helped me to conclude the transaction successfully, out of my goodwill I
will like you to contact my secretary for your compensation token.

His name is: Mr. Osoba Williams His email address is
(mrosobawilliams111@yahoo.com.hk) Telephone number- +234-70-60-836-211. Ask
him to release the Certified Bank Draft Check of USD $1,000,000.00 which I
kept for you as your compensation for all your past efforts and attempt to
assist me in concluding the transaction.


Thank you.


Yours Truly,
Mrs Alice JaneC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home