Thursday, October 11, 2007

[Fwd: Spam: Assalamo Alaikum(Will You Handule A Project).?]



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Spam: Assalamo Alaikum(Will You Handule A Project).?
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 21:42:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: ishatu mohamed <i_mohamed108@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: ishatum01@email.ro
To: i_mohamed108@yahoo.com


Assalamo Alaikum,From Ishatu MohamedBismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem,Wasalaam to you,and how are you doing?. My intentionof contacting youis to solicit your assistance for a project, whichwill be mutuallybeneficial. Though I know my decision to contact youis to a largeextent unconventional, the prevailing circumstancesnecessitated my action.I am ishatu Mohamed from Libya. am married to LateAbukakar Mohmed of blessed memory was an oil explorer in Libya andKuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were marriedfortwelve years without a child. He died after a briefillness that lastedfor only four days. Before his death we were bothdevoted MuslimsSince his death I too have been battling with bothCancer and fibroidproblems. When my late Husband was alive he made ahuge deposit inmillions of US dollars with a Deposit Company inoversea.(I will tellyou the amount as we proceed) Recently, my doctor toldme that I haveonly six months to live due to cancer problem. Thoughwhat disturbs memost is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition Idecided todonate this fund to either a Muslim organization ordevoted Muslimindividual that will utilize this moneythe way I amgoing to instructherein. I want this Muslim organization or individualto use this moneyin all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages,widows,and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that thesociety upholdsthe views and belief of the Holy Quran.The Holy Quranemphasizes somuch on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encourage meto take the boldstep. I took this decision because I don't have anychild that willinherit this money and my husband relatives are intosome radicalOrganizations and I don't want a situation where thismoney will beused in an Unholy manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know thatafter death I willbe with ALLAH the most beneficent  and the mostmerciful. I don't need anytelephone communication in this regard because of myhealth, Please reply only on this Email:ishatum02@email.robecause of the presence of my husband's relativesaround me always.don't want them to know about this development.WithALLAH all thingsare possible. As soon as I receive your  reply onEmail. I shall giveyou the contact information of the Deposit Company inoversea where themoney was deposited. I will also issue aletter ofauthority to theDeposit Company authorizing them that the said fundHave being willedto you and a copy of such authorization will beforwarded to you.Iwant you and the Muslim community where you reside toalways pray for me.Myhappiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslimsworthy of emulation.Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him intruth and in fairness I will not stipulate any precise amount toreward you, as itwill have tobe on pre-negotiated terms, based on yourlevel of involvement. Please always be prayerful all throughyour life. Anydelay in your reply will give room in sourcing for aMuslim organization ora devoted Muslim forthis same purpose. Until I hearfrom you by email,my dreams will rest squarely on your Shoulders.May theAlmighty ALLAHcontinue to guide and protect you.Allah Hafiz.       ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights andhotels with Yahoo! FareChase.http://farechase.yahoo.com/       ____________________________________________________________________________________Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222       ____________________________________________________________________________________Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Hereand Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!Games.http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow        ____________________________________________________________________________________Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/


Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home