Thursday, October 11, 2007

[Fwd: Spam: From David Kasongo]



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Spam: From David Kasongo
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:02:07 +0200
From: david kasongo <dkasongo24@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <dkasongo@hotmail.com>


From David Kasongo

dkasongo@hotmail.com

+44-702-402-9533

U K

Attn: Sir,

I am David Kasongo from the former Republic ofZaire, which is now Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). I am the formerPersonal Adviser on defense matters to the late President LaurentKabila, who was assassinated on the 16th of January 2001. May his soulrest in peace. I got your contact through your country' trade journalwhen I was searching for an honorable individual who would be able tohandle this transaction. Presently, I am living in London as an asylumseeker.

It was a God-sent opportunity for me to desertthe government and the mission of arms purchase, to keep the fundtaking consideration of the mass destruction of lives andinfrastructure by the continuing war in our great lake region. As thePersonal Adviser to the late President Laurent Kabila, I was sent on amission to purchase arms from London (ARMSCOR). The arms deal was worththe sum of US$5,000.000 (five Million United States Dollars). The sumwas generated from the sales of diamonds and precious stones. This sumwas brought to London in a diplomatic baggage and deposited withsecurity and finance company.

Consequently, I now want to transfer thismoney out of this country (London), as I do not wish to settle here orgo back to my country in the near future. Hence the aim of mycontacting you is to ask your assistance to transfer this money to yourpersonal or company account where it would be safe for investment underyour guidance. I am prepared to offer you 25% while 5% will be setaside for local and international expenses that may be incurred duringthis transaction while 70% will be for me and my family. From theabove, you will understand that my entire life and future depends onthis money and as such I shall be grateful if you can assist me.

Please confirm your interest via the abovetelephone number or e-mail me.

Best Regards,

David Kasongo.



Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW! Clickhere!


Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home