Wednesday, April 23, 2008

REPLY



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: REPLY
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 03:09:18 +0200
From: kusolvithee wallop <info@kbt.co.th>
Reply-To: kusolvitheewallop@yahoo.co.th
Organisation: Krung Thailand Bank




--

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Kusolvithee Wallop a Thailand citizen,a Banker and financial adviser and close associate to Victor Bout who was detained in Thailand on the 29th of February 2008.Two days before his arrest he disclosed his personal asset to me which worth billion of dollars and he lodged the sum of 14.5mUSD in my Bank. he told me that this deposit in my custody should be deposited with a trusted client of his in a Bank in the Europe which he has not declared to me before he was detained. All that is required from you is to stand as the benefactor to this said fund so that my Bank can release this fund to you. I need you as a foreigner to assist me moved this said deposit to a Bank that I will give you details about should you be interested. There is no risk involved as no one else knew about this deposit and I have planned everything out for us to come out successful. All I need from you at this stage is your full name and address so that I can give you more details of this transaction.
Regards
Kusolvithee Wallop





Expensive phone bills? Free unlimited PC to PC calls from Windows Live Messenger - download it here for FREE! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home