Thursday, October 11, 2007

[scam] [Fwd: Spam: seed of faith]



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Spam: seed of faith
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:56:43 +0000 (GMT)
From: mercy williams
Reply-To: mercyw180@yahoo.de
To:


Hocambiatoindirizzo!
Puoi ora scrivermi a questo indirizzo: smithlucas88@yahoo.it



- Beloved In Christ,Calvary greetingsinthe name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs.Mercy Williams a widowtoLate Mr John Willimas, I am 79years old, I am now a newChristianconvert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. Fromallindications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor itisquite obvious that I may not survive the sickness, although asaChristian believe God and I know that I will not die, I will livetodeclare the glory of God.My late husband and my only son werekilledduring the Ogoni Crisis some years back and I am presentlyleaving withsome domestic staffers, Our Lord Jesus Christ is mycomforter.I havethe sum of Fifteen million US Dollars ($15.m) The fundis in cash,packaged in consignments deposited with a Finanace Companyfor safetyand security reasons Presently all the documents concerningtheconsignments are with my lawyer.Now that my sickness has gone tothisstage,I am scared i might die any time therefore i wish that thefundbe used to the glory of God.This money is the procceeds from thesaleof properties and shares and physical cash i inherited from mylatehusband.I have prayed and I told God to direct me to anhonestchristian who will receive this fund and utilise it for thingsthatwill glorify the name of God.After my prayers, I searched the intheinternet,I found your email address and the spirit of God ask metocontact you.Please if you are honest and faithful enough to usethisfund strictly for the work of God,please your response is highlyneededto enable my lawyer make an arrangement with the finance companyon howthe consignments that contained the fund will bedelivered/transfer toyou.Thanks and God bless you while waiting to hearfrom you.Mrs.MercyWilimas


Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Clickhere!

--
Posted By boluak to scamon 10/11/2007 06:34:00 PM


Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home