Thursday, October 11, 2007

[Fwd: Urgent Reply Needed]



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Urgent Reply Needed
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 06:11:42 +0000
From: Daniel Kwasi <kwasidannjj@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <dannkwasi3@yahoo.gr>


Name ; Mr.Daniel Kwasi

Dear Friend,

I wish to contact you on a good business which I want you to assist meand receive this fund into your bank account in your country from thegood report received about you and believing that this will really workout between both of us.

I am the regional manager of Barclays Bank of Ghana Ltd Cape Coastbranch in the Central region of Ghana a family man, devoted Christianand a man of peace. I discovered this money eight million five hundredand forty united state dollars ($8.540USD) On the course of the lastyear 2006 business financial report and i have packaged a transactionthat will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of Barclays Bankof Ghana Ltd Cape Coast branch, it is my duty to send in a financialreport to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of eachbusiness year. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow callaccount with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to thismoney, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this moneyin your bank account and get 35% of the total funds as commission.

Please there is no risk involved, if you can work with my instructionsand this business will be a bank-to-bank transfer, all I need from youis to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made thedeposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer toyour designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me on trust I will appreciate it very muchor email me with the above address.

Thanks for your attention and I wait to hear from you so soon.

Yours truly.
Mr. Daniel Kwasi.



Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with WindowsLive Spaces. It's easy! Try it!


Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home