Thursday, October 11, 2007

[Fwd: FROM BARRISTER WILLIAMS ADAMS]



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FROM BARRISTER WILLIAMS ADAMS
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:01:25 +0200
From: williams adams <ww_adams23@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <ww_adams@myway.com>


Dear Sir/ Madam ,

I am BarristerWilliams Adams of Du Plessis Associates and the legal adviser toEngineer Alfaro Sanchez, a national of Panamawho was one the C.E.O with (ANGLO GOLD MINES) Mafikeng Gold Mining/Exploration Corporation in South Africa hereinaftershall be referred to as my client.

On February 21,2003 my client, his wife and their three children were involved in acar accident. All occupants of the vehicleunfortunately lost their lives. Since then Ihave made several personal inquiries from the embassy to locate any ofmy client�s extended relatives which has also proved unsuccessful.

After severalunsuccessful attempts, I now decided to inform you, hence I contactedyou. I have sent you this letter to assist inrepatriating the money left behind by my late client before they getconfiscated or declared unserviceable by his bank, Amalgamated Bank ofSouth Africa, where the deceased had an account valued at aboutUS$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars only) andthe bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have theamount confiscated. Though there are persons of same nationals here in South Africabut none of them is a direct relative with the deceased and no one hadan idea of this deposit. Since I have beenunsuccessful in locating the relatives for over a period of time, Iseek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased sothat the proceed of this amount valued at US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty FiveMillion United States Dollars only) can be transferred into yourdesignated account.

I shallrevalidate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can beused to back up any claim that the bank may need, this is a risk freetransaction because the banker who is in charge of account section isinvolved.

I will let youknow the benefiting conditions of your help in my next message when Ireceive your positive response. I guarantee youthis will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protectyou from any breach of the law.

Kindly call me onmy phone number +27-73-929-9459 before sending any message for securityreasons. I need your strong assurance and confidentiality.

God bless us.

Best regards,

BARR.WILLIAMS ADAMS

Principal Attorney

TEL:27-73-929-9459

EMAIL :ww_adams@myway.com



Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Checkit out!


Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger! Click here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is this barrister a fake one that like to send spam to people around?

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home