Monday, March 08, 2010

Good Day,



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Good Day,
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:43:50 +0530 (IST)
From: Cyprian Mark <cypriamark@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cypriamark@gmail.com
To: undisclosed recipients: ;


Good Day,
   
I am Rv Cyprian Mark, the personal account officer to the great late diseased who has an account in one of the top banks here in burkina faso.

During the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank 2001 and since then nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a heir hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing and the government of BURKINA FASO will confiscate the fund for their personal use, which I don't want such incident to happen to me been that this is a great opportunity and such
opportunity comes once in a life time.
The owner of the account is Mr. Franklin Sullivan, a foreigner, a miner and an industrialist. He made millions of dollars before he died mysteriously. My investigation proved to me that the account has no other beneficiary and that Mr. Franklin Sullivan until his death was the manager Sullivan Coy.(Sdh bhd) BURKINA FASO.

The amount involved is ($5.5,000,000.00USD) Five Million five hundred thousand United State Dollars, but I don't know any foreigner. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign account because the money is in UNITED STATE DOLLARS and the former owner of the account is a foreigner too, and the money can only be approved into a foreign bank account.

I have packaged this transaction in a way that it will be of mutual benefit to us. As the top accountant, it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office in the capital city here in Ouagadougou, at the end of each financial year. I have also moved the funds into what the bank called Bank of Africa forsafety of the fund with no beneficiary. Meanwhile as you know I cannot be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons .I will compute your particulars as the beneficiary of the said deposit in my branch, so that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your designated bank Account which you will provide.

I am revealing this to you with believe that you will never let me down in this business. You are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently. Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit. I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down in this business proposition. With my influence and the position of a bank official whom is working in our favour we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing and for possible investment. Upon your positive response I will furnish you more as regards the detail/ procceedures of the business.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 50% of the total amount, 50% will be for me so that both of us can work hard together to make sure this fund is transfered out as soon as possible, I want you to understand that why i decided to share it this way is so that there wont be any dissagreement between us when the fund is finally transfered after which i shall travell to meet you in your country for the shearing of our fund and am looking forward to invest half of my own share there in your country.
I look forward to your earliest reply
Best Regards,
Rv Cyprian Mark


Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home